Hello everyone, thanks for checking in on your Cochecho Arts Festival 2012! We have another exciting summer ahead of us. We will be bringing you the tried-and-true local favorites as well as some new and exciting entertainment – and we continue to bring it to you in a setting and an atmosphere that truly is a Dover staple.
My name is Doug Glennon and I am proud to lead the committee of dedicated volunteers that puts on this festival for the citizen’s of Dover and its surrounding communities.
This year’s CAF will bring together the best that Dover has to offer with a reinvigorated 4th of July celebration that you will no doubt be hearing all about very soon.
I would like to take a quick moment to recognize the volunteers that put this show together. When you see these folks in your day-to-day life I ask that you please take a moment to say thanks for putting together such a great event.
- Marion Cheney of Re/Max Legacy Real Estate – Chair of the Logisitics Subcommittee
- Ron Cole – Dover Auto World
- Richard Smith – Cuzin Richard
- Astrid Wielens – Zebra Crossings
- Dennis Burke – Mr. Electric
- Paul Bergeron – Federal Savings Bank
- Thomas Levasseuar of Beacon Retirement – Chair of the Sponsor and Volunteer Subcommittee
- BJ Hickman - BJ Hickman Magic Shows
- Carol Zink-Mailloux
- Stephanie Bolduc – Chair of the 4th of July Subcommittee
- Susan Garrity – St. Thomas Episcopal Church
- Edra Toth – NorthEastern Ballet Theatre
- Tony McManus – Anthony McManus, PA
- Virgie McQuade – Holy Rosary Credit Union
- Jeoff Jarnot of Atlantic Heritage – Chair of the Marketing and Public Relations Subcommittee
- Tracey Cheney – The Cheney Companies
- Mariann Carlson – Curtis 1000
- Rick Dumont – Sweaty Turtle Entertainment
- Connie Roy – Reverie Design
- BJ Hickman – BJ Hickman Magic Shows
We also have a very dedicated staff at the Chamber of Commerce without whom the festival would not be possible. This is a very dedicated crew that works hard to not only bring you CAF, but also numerous events throughout the year for business and civic leaders as well as for the citizens of the Greaer Dover Area. They are:
- Molly Hodgson Smith – Executive Director
- Michael Mengers – Community Events Manager
- Donna Rinaldi – Operations Director
- Beverly Hodsdon – Membership & Business Resource Manager
The planning and the coordination for this year’s festival has gone incredibly well and this is going to translate into some great shows this season.
If you have any questions about the festival please take a look around the website. If you need further information please don’t hesitate to visit the website of the Greater Dover Chamber of Commerce or give them a call at 603-742-2218.